[ST] Heated grips

As well as a Two Bros. end can this Christmas I thought I'd treat my RS to
some heated grips.  Given that the  Triumph grips are just some snow mobile
knock-offs I thought I'd try another more reasonably priced brand.  I've
previously had some Oxford Hotgrips and was very pleased with them so I
might try them again.

However I have a question to those who have the Triumph grips.  How are they
connected up?  I'm looking for the neatest/most effective way to connect the
Oxford (or other brand) grips and thought I might do what Triumph
recommends.

TIA

Andy