[no subject]

Thanks to those who responded.

All have Triumph grips.
9 report that Left and Right both ok and heat output about the same.
1 ST and 1RS report that Left is cooler than Right.

Many interesting comments - all replies follow.

I'm convinced that Triumph grips are far superior to my Newtronic grips -
Left too cool, Right ok, only one heat setting.

Cheers,
Roger Richards, 99 Red ST 'Babs'