Re: [ST] Garage this

>I'm wondering if anyone on this list has a purpose built motorcycle garage,
>or has seen a garage arrangement that they thought was a great idea and
>would be willing to describe it.

Well if I can ever get through the permit process, all of my toys will have
a new home. The problem is that I live near a creek and partially in a
flood plain that falls under the California Coastal Commission regulations
and I also get to have Fish and Game and the county sign off on it. Design
wise it's nothing special other than it will allow me to ride or drive any
of the 8 vehicles with out having to move any of the others. It will have
two bays in front for the truck and car, and a separate door on the side
for the bikes and quad.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643