Re: [ST] Heated grips

 have Triumph heated grips and a ThrottleMeister and they are
completely compatible.  You do not have to peel off the grips to
install the ThrottleMeister, at least there were no instructions to do
so on my set.  All you do is loosen the hex screw in the old bar end
weight, remove the weight, and replace it with the ThrottleMeister
(with proper adjustment with shims on the throttle control side, of
course).  It shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes to complete the
install.

- -Keith
'00 RS