[ST] for Sean - off to the buggery

 >>> Since it is getting colder and I have been wearing thicker
gloves, I have begun to press the button to start, slipped a little
and repressed it.  The bike always starts this way, but with
differing results.  Sometimes it is a bad idle, sometimes the power
from 1500rpm to 4500rpm sucks, and only comes on above that, other
times there is surging involved.  The remedy, 100% of the time, is to
pull over, shut the key off, count to three and start the bike as my
dealer described.  Suddenly, it is a new bike. For academic reasons I
would love to know why the bike acts this way. <<<

    I have it on the best authority that Sagem spelled backward is
LUCAS!  Seriously,... I'm given to understand they're a subsidiary.

                                    doggydo   - - - o%\o