[ST] Clutch recall

Strange how long it took for Triumph to issue a recall but they have finally
done it.  I received a safety recall in the post this morning for the clutch
cable, which as we all know can fray and snap.  They list the TT600, Triple,
Daytona, Tiger and Sprint ST and RS as being affected.  My bike is a ?01 RS
with a Vin number of 124440.  I?m not sure how they go on in the States with
recalls but over here they are monitored by a Government agency so they have
to issue everyone who bought a new bike a notice.  If you haven?t had yours
phone the dealer, they quote 1 hour to change it and of course it?s FOC.

Of course being a ?fast? Black RS my cable gets super cooled by the speed of
the airflow which has limited the amount of fraying to, well nil.

- ---
Rich Crinson

'01 Black RS