Re: [ST] Apologies to list and off topic request for assistance

>From: "STeve Duncan" <xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Bill, you are the most stand-up (fall down) guy I know.  Many would just
>slink off into the corner. Can't speak for everone, but, I forgive ya.

You are too kind.  In an era where anyone with some level of connectivity
can be only fractions of a second away from millions of other people all
over the world, you have to pretend that the net is the neighborhood where
you live and all other connected people are your neighbors.

Problems like my company caused are the equivilent to not fencing my yard
and letting my dogs run around without leashes to defecate on your lawn.
That isn't acceptable on my street and it sure isn't acceptable on the net.

Now, if we could only do something about the @#$% spammers!

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers