[ST] Keith's surging motor

Keith,

I know what's wrong with your Sprint. You gave the poor thing an irregular
heartbeat by scaring it half to death making it look over those 3000 foot
dropoffs at XYZ mph in Colorado. I could hear it screaming from 4 bike
lengths behind you...."Aaaahhhh !!!!! There's no way I can make this
corner" Then you'd slam it sideways and it'd slide on through the corner
but you gave the poor thing a heart condition then, I'm sure of it.

I don't know what to suggest as a remedy. It's a bit like a good hunting
dog that gets gun shy - you may have to get rid if it.

I hope you'll still come to the Rallye if you buy a kawaker.

John Petrey