[ST] 10-12K tires

Saw the new Avon Azarro replacement for the AV 35/36 ST tyre at the M/C
show at the NEC.  The rep there said that they had improved both the wear
and wet grip characteristics over the current Azarros.
<<

Are you saying they have another replacement for the Azaros?  The Azaro II's
have been on the market for quite some time now...advertised to last 20%
longer than the original Azaros.  I have a set on my RS and the mileage
seems to be better than the original Azaros. I have a little over 3K on the
rear with plenty left and I shredded it mercilously at a track day this
summmer.

10-12K?  Good luck.

Randy
2K RS