Re: [ST] Re: Octane debate (was this scheduled for this month?)

Matt,

 Isn't the idea of having a performance sport bike so you can jump on
it. It is the acceleration and cornering ability that I and many others
enjoy about our Triumph's. There is nothing worse than twisting the
throttle and having your engine rattle like it is full of rocks.

 Ride Safe Have Fun
 Paul Reyes
 99 ST Blk

Matt Knowles wrote:

 If anything I got better gas mileage using regular because I wasn't
jumping on