Re: [ST] Dented tank

Bill,

 I would have to agree with Alex " BE VERY CAREFUL". I am a firefighter
for the City OF Portland and have been on a call when this technique
went very wrong. How do you spell bomb.

 It is worth a try though just stay with a low pressure and for goodness
sake be careful, maybe some kind of relief valve that will let go before
the tank does. Having to take it to a shop to fix is not worth the
possibility of injury.

 Ride Safe Have Fun.
 PauL Reyes
 99 ST Blk