Re: [ST] New Subscriber

"Big Riff" <big_riff@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi guys,

Don't forget the ladies.

> I'm just joining the list after purchasing a new 2001 BRG ST.  About 800
> miles on it so far, and it keeps getting better with very ride.  I love this
> bike.  Transmission is starting to loosen up now - The shift from 2nd to 3rd
> is still a bit iffy, but all other gears are fine.  The weather is starting
> to cool down now in NJ, so the miles are going to add up much slower now...
> I read some of the digests before joining and it looks like I should be able
> to pick up some great tips from you guys!

Welcome aboard. It's good to see yet another rider from NJ joining the
list. There are several of us here. Which part of the state? I'm live in
Verona (Essex County). Also, from which dealer did you buy?

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan in -Ah, damnit, there's always next year.

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil 2"

"I've got wheels of polished steel,
I've tires that grab the road...
And Satan is my motor"