[ST] Clutch cable recall fiasco

- ---Triumph bashing mode on---

Don?t get me wrong I think my RS is the biz, but if Triumph were half as
good at PR and management as there are when they build bikes they would be
No1!

I rang today to get my bike booked in for the cable change.  I was then told
that although Triumph had issued the recall they hadn?t sent the cables out
to the dealers.  They have now got to order the cables individually, while
we wait to see if the cables snap in the meantime!  This was from a Dealer
who can practically see the factory where they make the b****y things!!

Come on Triumph this poor management is how you loose customers, as much as
I like my Triple engine I don?t think Honda would have led so easily on the
chin!

- ---Triumph bashing mode off---

Had the first frosts this morning better get out the ?thick? gloves.

- ---
Rich Crinson

'01 Black RS