[ST] Man from Prairie visits San Francisco

Blake, Matt, Keith, Paul,

(and any other members of the CA crew). I'll be in San Francisco December 1
- - December 7 and am wondering if any of you would like to show me around.
I'll be attending a conference at the Moscone Center and be staying in a
hotel a couple of blocks away. I already have my "Echo & the
Bunnymen/Psychedelic Furs" tickets, but am free the rest of the week. I
arrive around 11:30am Saturday morning and am free all day Sunday.

If anybody has some free time that week and they want to get together, let
me know.

I've been out there a couple of times and seem to remember that there is an
aircraft carrier that one can explore, maybe in the Oakland area?? Anyone
know what I'm talking about?

Best Regards,
Daniel "Prairie Dawg" Miller