Re: [ST] Chains

Not to be nosey, but why do you want this information? I thought that chains
were interchangeable and both of the brands you mention are good brands
AFAIK...
I don't think you can measure Triumph customer support by their failure to
answer you a question which frankly seems like no concern of yours...
I should think that if a manufacturer keeps vendor information private, it's
up to them isn't it? Hey you don't like the chain, buy a different one. You
don't like the bike, buy a different bike.
This whole issue seems funny to me (not ha-ha funny)
Stu Mumford
99 ST (Regina chain)
=P