Re: [ST] ST cutting out

I had the same problem with my '10 ST...the dealer I
bought from was unable to figure anything out.  The
mechanic told me that sometimes a line to/from the
tank gets pinched, said it was a 'breather' hose and
he thought that's what was doing it...it still does it
from time-to-time, I'm getting ready to take it to
another dealer to have them look at it.

Please, let me know if you discover anything...we
might be having the same problem.

- --- Martin Harvey <martinharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>