Re: [ST] Sidestand kill switch

Again ROTFLMAO, and getting strange looks from my co-workers.

A friend of mine works at a Honda shop and told me a story of an extreme
manufactures recall. Older Hondas had rasied old fashioned gas caps on
them. Well it turns out that a gentlemen had a very simular accident as
yours. But did loose/cause extreeme damage the body parts in question.
In responce to the law suite Honda very quickly recalled the gas tank
filler cap and change it to a more modern day flush one.

To ensure that there would not be anymore law suites it would appear that
Honda went to great extents to replace the gas caps. In fact if a bike
was dropped of at a Honda dealership, the recall work must be complete
before the bike could be returned to the customer. Honda orders, no if
ands or buts. Many an angry customer would picked up their bike after a
tire change or such to find the gas tank cap had been replaced.

Personally, I would have thanked the mechanic, but then again I care
about my nads a bit more than my [other] toysi :-)

back to work.

t.

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Andrew F. Kay, Jr. wrote:

> Bill showed up about then and opened up the shop and we wheeled the bike in
> and I sat down to rest.  After a few minutes I noticed a new ache intruding,
> somewhere in the area below the belt.  Hmmm, better jump into the head and
> check this out.  Pants down, I am about to go into hysteria.  My left
> testicle is GROWING.  Right now, while I'm watching!   Pretty soon it's the
> size of an orange and still expanding.  My God, the Balls That Ate San
> Antonio!

End of st-digest V2001 #694