Re: [ST] Best Custom Seat

Rex,
I sent my seat to Sargent after putting 18k miles on the original foam,
which was completly broken down.  I had them maintain the stock profile just
using the atomic foam and the basket weave covering.  I have 45k on the bike
now and the seat is still as comfortable as when I got it back.  I've found
the stock seat profile pushes me forward when doing hard riding, I'm not
much taller than you are.  The catch is Sargent requires you provide your
seat, or atleast a seat pan for them to build the seat.  Corbin will provide
an entire seat, so you can keep your stock one.  I was fortunate enough that
a fellow lister here was generous enough to loan me his stocker while I
waited for Sargent to return my seat.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
I was considering getting either a corbin or a sargent.
What have your experiences been with the seat and the company?  I really
don't want to destroy my stock seat if I don't have to.