Re: [ST] Battery Tender

I haven't heard anyone mention it yet but Motorcycle Consumer News ( the
bible of comparo tests) did a comparison on 12 different Automatic Battery
Maintainer/Chargers in their February 2001 issue.  Several were recommended
that were cheaper than Battery Tender's (TM) three models which are
from$39-89 and just as good in three categories---
Initialization
Maintenance
Restoration.
The Best Buy Prize went to a product called-- Superior Accu-Charger 21-1450.
I ordered two and found them to be well built with all the features of the
Battery Tender at about half the price ($22.59).  You can find the product
at   www.superior-cycle.com

I also have three Battery Tenders and find them to be a fine product. I have
one for each bike because I'm too confused most of the time to remember
which bike needs charged in any rotation system.
  ////Jim