Cooling Systems

Hello All,

  I am going to change my coolant and was wondering if anyone has used
Evans Cooling Products. It was developed for racing and is approved for
track use and street use. It has a 300+ deg. boiling point, even when
not under pressure. I spoke with a distributor here in Portland Or and
he stated that it would help your engine run cooler and you don't have
to drain your system to go on the track. You use it straight out of the
jug, no water added. The cost is $25.00 per gallon which is more than
the ST takes, I believe my manual says 2.8 Liters. If I remember a
gallon is 3.3 Liters, I think. Anyway if those of you out there that are
sharper with this stuff than I am would check out the web site and tell
me what you think? And I would like to hear from anyone who has used
this product and could tell me what they think of it.

  Thanks ahead of time.
  Ride Safe Have Fun
  Paul Reyes
  99 ST Blk