Re: [ST] New file uploaded

So that leaves your dealer....

Never been off?  Did you see your bike before you
bought it?  I'm not sure where you are, but here in
the States, they come in a crate without the front
wheel bolted on, the dealer puts the wheel on when you
buy the bike, or when they move it from crate to
floor.

I actually picked my bike while it was still in the
crate.  I wanted red, they had green so the
salesperson and I strolled around where their crates
are and found a red one.