From: Randy S [mailto:regreps@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 11:06 AM
To: rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] magazine rant, again

Didn't surprise me one bit, the rankings.  At least the ST was 3rd out of 3.

  Had they tested an RS they would've ranked it 7th due to the dreaded
"unfinished dash".  Seriously, what did crack me up was the "value" ratings.

  Don't have the mag here now but I think they all got a "9", despite the
_$4000_ difference in high/low price.  I still think they decide on the
order first and then make the rankings fit.  Oh yeah, and I have aliens as
neighbors and Elvis runs the 7-11 down the street. ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Randy
'00 RS