[ST] Mag Rant II

" Don't have the mag here now but I think they all got a "9", despite
the
_$4000_ difference in high/low price.  I still think they decide on the
order first and then make the rankings fit."

And don't forget, they always seem partial to the new kids on the block.
Remember back when the new Sprints came out, they kicked everybodies
butts. And the Brits still rate them highly.  Bottom line is this is
simply information, how you use it is up to each one of us. If you go
solely on mag articles, you deserve to ride a VFR or pay +$5K for a Duc.
(Sorry Scot) Obviously all of us read the mags, saw the bikes, and
judged for ourselves, and came out with the Best Looking, Best Riding,
Best Value for the money. And you RS guys came close! :-)

David
'99ST