Re: [ST] for David Gaske - stock ST exhaust

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:40:37 -0800, don draper <donnydogood@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>    Do you (or anyone) know if it would be a bolt-on to my RS?
>
>    The reason I'm interested is because the ST exhaust can be
>rotated down and I could get rid of the dumb looking upswept exhoust
>on my RS!     =8o)

The ST exhaust can be rotated down because of how the clamp attaches
the slip on to the header pipe and because there is no swing arm on
that side. To get it to stay down you need the spacer block that comes
with the saddlebag kit.