[ST] RE: (ST) Re: ST clip ons on the RS

Sorry for this, I've only been half paying attention to the list for the last
few days.

If someone was looking for a Joey Dunlop replica lid, drop me a mail off line. I
'may' be able to help.

Howlin'

> The Dunlop replicas were sadly a limited edition run sold only to
> individuals who ordered them up front. Yes I tried! You
> *might* still find
> one or two in dealers, but expect to pay £££££££££.

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software