[ST] Intro etc

Hello
I have been lurking for awhile and have made a few comments to this group
but have never introduce myself.
I'm Darren Jones and am from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I've been riding for
about 15 years. Bought my
first Triumph in July, an 01 RS and just love it.

I just finished installing a D&D carbon fiber slip on , awesome sound, can,t
comment on the performance because it
snowed here today. I'll just have to wait till spring. The slip on was for a
speed triple (got a really good deal on it)
so I had to manufacture a pipe to connect the can to the stock header.
Wasn't too tough as I have access to a pipe
bender at work. I now have to decide weather to get the pipe I built chromed
or jet coated. Any advise???

My next mod is going to be to change the front sprocket. Has anyone
installed a 17  tooth sprocket and if
so do you have to shorten the chain. I would like to be able to switch
between the 17 and 19 tooth sprockets.

Darren
01 RS Lucifer Orange

ps Any one on the list from my neck of the woods, if so maybe we  could get
together for a ride in the spring..