[ST] Running Lights - More Info Please?

Cameron,

Could you please give me more details on exactly how you did the changeover?  This
is exactly what I want to do to my ST over this winter.  I think having the turn
signals as running lights is a brilliant idea to improve visibility.  They help
oncoming cars at night  from wondering whether you are a one-headlight drunk
straddeling the center of the road, or a motorcycle.  I don't understand why every
bike isn't so equipped.

Could you post details of what parts you bought at Chapperal?  Did you simply
replace the "innards" of the stock signals with a replacement dual-filament socket,
or did you purchase completely new signals?  Ideally, I would like to change only
the receptables, and keep both front and rear signal housings stock.

Thanks for any further help on this.

Rick Hartwick
00 Sprint ST