Doyble Bubble Toil and trouble

	OK, I finally got to test out the double bubble for about two hundred
miles this afternoon.
	After all the propaganda about how it smoothes the air floe and stops
the buffeting I was shocked.
	I'm about 5'10" and have the GenMar risers. Heading into the head wind
of between 15-20 MPH and running around an indicated 75-80 MPH it was
unbearable. My eyes couldn't even see the gauges, they were just a blur.
My helmet was vibrating so much I got a headache and my nose started
running from all the vibration! That sucked big time. I could tuck down
a little and all was well but sit at a normal position and it was shake
city and way too much noise.
	Hate to burst the double bubble praises but if this happens again it
comes off.
	BTW, the bug pattern seemed the same as before, right in the middle of
the helmet shield.