GenMar warning

	AS I returned from the trip I was moving the bike around to back into
the garage and kept hearing a squeak from the handle bars.
	I could pull up and push down on the left grip and see the assemble
moving. Bet the four large bolts have backed out I thought. I retrieved
the wrench and found them all tight. But the complete assemble would
move and squeak?
	I then loosened the large bolts and found that the two very small set
screws were way loose! I though I put Loctite on them at installation?
	Anyway, I tightened the two small set screws and the movement and
squeak went away. I then tightened the four large bolts and all seems
well.
	Check 'em out dudes and dudettes.