RE: [ST] alt.motorcycles.triumph??

My name is James,  and I'm a recent Sprint ST owner (and loving it).  I've
been reading this mail list for about 2 months, and I think it's great.  I
get the impression that you all are fun, fun-loving, and caring Triumph ST
enthusiasts.

Congratulations on your Sprint purchase and welcome to our group.  I think
you will find a lot of very useful information here, even if we get off
topic occasionally.

However, to be honest, I hate the format.  Now, my thanks and respect goes
to Jack for allowing such a forum to exist.  I also think it's time
to evolve.  There are some good discussions that go on here, but I find it
difficult to check my twice-sent updates to find responses on a
topic.  Usenet groups are easier to read and easier to follow "threads", or
specific topics.
I don't like receiving the digest form either, I find it hard to follow.
However, you can receive this in email form where each message is sent
individually.  I find this format very easy to follow and your email program
should be able to sort the messages by thread if you so wish.
I assume by Jack that you mean Jack Lilley (a Triumph shop in England), our
list sponsor.  The true Sprint enthusiast who founded and moderates this
list and the website is Eric Sheley.

  Does anyone want to second me?
I would have to vote no to this.  I'm very happy with the list as it is.

Dan Wallander
'99ST