[ST] To open up a can of worms again - GPS

Hi,

cringes head down, I have just acquired and eMAP and cable tied it to the
bike handlebars this weekend to try it out.  Apart from not being able to
use the buttons with gloves on the idea of a moving map worked well.  Ok I
knew where I was and where I was going but with a bit of planning it will be
great for free nav.

After the weekend I have a couple of questions:

Which Bracket do people recommend to hold the unit in place?

Anyone know anything about powering it from the battery (I know it has to
have 3v +/- 0.5v so the supply will have to be quite smooth-don't want to
fry it.?

Thanks in advance

and for all those who are cursing SORRY

Bradders