[ST] Help needed from Australian Lister

I need assistance from somebody in Australia that is close to this company.

Black Robotics
Atn Roman/Ambassador
Shop 12
Shopping World Centre
Underwood Street
Corrimal NSW 2518 Australia
http://www.blackrobotics.com/

I sent Neil Anderson's extra speedo to the company (to Roman Black) back in
April of this year for testing. In exchange, Neil was to get a "yellow box"
to test and to receive his original speedo back. Roman has promised
repeatedly to myself and Neil that both would be shipped "on Monday". This
repeated promise to ship has been going on since August and quite honestly
I feel responsible for the problem as I made the original plea for the
donation of a speedo.

If there is anyone in Australia that is close to this clown that can get
the speedo and send it to me, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

- -Eric