Re: [ST] Gen Mars are they worth it?

I think I might be the only one on the list over 6' that did not like the
risers and sold them to someone who is now enjoying them far more than I
did.

However I'd say that I'm in the minority on this one and that it seems most
people are quite happy with theirs.

Even though my experience wasn't positive, I'd still suggest you give them a
shot seeing as how it was a great upgrade for many.

You can always take them off it you don't like them, and there's really no
other good way to find out then give 'em a shot.

My $.02 anyway.