[ST] for Pete - Gen Mars

 >>> I am 6/2 do the gen mars really make it that much more
comfortable? Is anyone not happy with the Gen Mars? How does it
affect the handleing and wind from the front sheild? <<<

    I'm only 5'10" (shrunken with age) but for me they're the most
important of the several mods I've made.  My son has an RS identical
to mine (except for the color,... his is the seldom seen but great
looking Blue) and he kept the stock bars.  At 6'3" his arms are
longer than mine and when we swap bikes for awhile, my fingers have
dozed-off in no time but he finds very little difference.  He has the
stock screen and I have the ZG sport-touring so he doesn't notice a
wind difference even though he's sitting more erect.  The only change
in handling is a little better leverage, making it easier to flick.

                                        Have fun;

                                          doggydo   - - - o%\o