[ST] Re: lets take a fast ride

>From: "Tim Boardman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: lets take a fast ride
>I also love corners and can almost pick the
>daiseys with my teeth on the tight corners but feel ashamed to say that
>scraping the toes of my boots is not uncomon I can't scrape the pegs Tell
>me is it possible?

Tim,
I had that problem for years.  I was always scraping my boot.  The solution
is to position the leg and foot correctly.  Then you will be wearing your
hero blobs off in no time.  The leg on the inside of the corner is crooked
(bent at the knee) inward and the foot does not rest flat on the peg, but
the sole is facing the bike and it is on its side.  The best way to see this
is to look carefully at a biker mag where the rider has his knee touching
and look at how the foot is positioned.

>I love my bike.

Ok, love your bike.  Just don't do anything carnal to it.

Cheers,
Robert