Re: [ST] Sunday ride in Southwest Wisconson

Hey Gary,  I have to agree..couldn't ask for better riding weather.  It's too
bad that this trend signifies the coming of winter.  I made it up to the Kettle
Moraine myself on Sunday. I went north from Milwaukee and up through Grafton.
It didn't really matter which road I took it was all good.  Have you tried any
of the Holy Hill area roads?  That's a great area too.

I may be able to get out for a bit of riding next weekend, let me know if
you're going to be in the area.

Steve Bergman

'01 Sprint ST, Blue