[ST] the story of the yoshimura slip-on on my RS

Hi again!

The slip-on is now fitted correctly and the dealer has downloaded a new
tune and tuned the CO2 values. The yoshimura slip-on I use is actually
made for Honda VFR800 -98 and it's the high-up. The modificationa I had
to do is below:

1. The pipe has different sizes (the VFR is about 5 mm larger) so I had
to fit a pipe that was 2 mm thick.
http://t955i.net/images/yoshi_can_front.jpg

2. The original exhaust holder with foot rest had to go but the kit from
Yoshimura had it's own holder. The holder had to be modificated though.
On the picture you can see that the holder is fitted with a piece of
metal to lower the back side.
http://t955i.net/images/yoshi_can_peg.jpg

3. The pipe is really close to the swingarm so I had to modify the pipe
there a little so that the swingarm could move easy.

The dealer loaded the RS with tune 10059 and fixed the CO2 values at a
cost of aprox. $45 USD.

Below are some more pictures.

http://t955i.net/images/yoshi_can_rside.jpg
http://t955i.net/images/yoshi_can_back.jpg
http://t955i.net/images/yoshi_can_rback.jpg
http://t955i.net/images/yoshi_can_rsideb.jpg

I have looked on the ST to see if it could be fitted there as easy as on
the RS but I still must look a little closer before I commit to that :)

- --
Jonaz Kumlander
955i Sprint RS -00
Stockholm, Sweden