RE: [ST] Extended Warranty

That actually sounds like a great deal...did I miss the warranty thread??
Do you get that from your dealer?? Is there other sources for extending the
warranty?  Is it as hassle free as the original?  From this list I get the
general impression TOA is quite accommodating with warranty concerns.  My
bike just had the throttle housing replaced....even one minor item down the
road and the extension is paid for.

mitch