RE: [ST] What's that in the road? A head?

Try this that happened to me yesterday:

I was on my way to work in medium traffic with a large truck with no trailer
in the next lane, about 15 car lengths ahead. I see something fall from the
back and start to bounce around and spark. Ever try to catch a bouncing
football? (American football, not soccer) Try dodging a bouncing hammer at
freeway speeds. I don't think the guy knew he lost it. I don't think he
would have noticed if I had lost it if the hammer had made contact.

- -Chris Strizver