From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Martin Fay
Sent: 05 October 2001 09:38
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] S3

I've already asked this on the T5 list but has anyone seen a new 2002 Speed
Triple for sale?

I want to find out what their availability is.

Also, has anyone seen the nuclear red model?
It looks good in photos but I'm a little concerned that it might look a
dodgy
pink in real life :)

Thanks,
Martin

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software