[ST] Medical insurance help/advice

'morn

Well start my new job Monday and my current medical insurance goes away
at the end of the month. Going to a much smaller company means that I am
going to have to fend for myself on the insurance front.

I have called one or two companies, and so far I have received the
responce, well we need to add in a Motorcycle rider. I of course do not
want that, in the event I do have an accident I do not want to have 2
insurance companie saying, not me, them and visa versa.

So in other words I do not want a Motorcycle rider, and am willing to pay
a couple of bucks more a month/quarter to not have it.

I am going for major medical, $5000 stop loss and $1000-2000
annual deductable.

Any information, personal experiences etc. would be greatfully received.

TIA,
Tom