From: Randy S [mailto:regreps@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 2:07 PM
To: rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Winter Gloves, sort of

Anyone have any suggestions for some cool weather gloves?  Notice I didn't
say cold weather gloves...I have some Widder electric ones that are great
for serious cold but I have to say i prefer the dexterity of "regular"
gloves unless the cold protection is warranted.  My regular riding gloves
(Triumph carbon) are great when it's warm.  I'm looking for some
"in-between" gloves that offer good protection.  I can't do the heated grips

because I became addicted to the cushy, foam grips several bikes ago.

Randy
2K RS