[ST] Draining Overflow Reservoir

Richard & I are heading to College Station tomorrow in preparation of
taking Level 1 of Keith Code's Superbike School on Monday.  He has the
job of draining the radiators tonight, which, since we have a manual, is
not a big deal. (Just in case you're wondering, I'm fixing dinner.
There is a division of labor ;-).)  We're wondering though, how to make
sure the overflow reservoir is drained--hopefully without taking the
plastic that surrounds the seat off as we have the back rack and don't
want to mess with it.  Anyone have any practical experience with this??
Suggestions??  Thanks in advance . . . .

Lisa