Re: [ST] Two Brothers C5 pipe and panniers

Seamus,

I ordered the C5 in carbon.  Had no difficulty at all.  Didn't have to order anything additional.  When I ordered (around July) there were two ways to order it.  High mount and low mount.  I chose the low mount.  There was an extra bracket in there but it wasn't needed since the bags supply you with a lowered exhaust bracket.

>I've been trying to make up my mind on a aftermarket pipe for my 2000
>Sprint.  I'm sick of waiting to get a Remus and have pretty much decided on
>a Two Brothers C5 in carbon, but I'd like to be able to still continue to
>use my panniers.  I found Cameron's email explaining that it is possible by
>purchasing another section of straight pipe from Two Brothers.  Armed with
>this info I called Two Brothers to place my order only to be told that they
>had no clue about what straight pipe section was required.
>
>Cameron, or anyone else in the know, can you tell me what I need to order?
>Is there any fabrication involved?  .. and most of all are you still happy
>with the pipe and do you have any pictures?  Many thanks.
>
>Seamus
>'00 Red ST

Lex "Digital Dawg" Offer
reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx