[ST] RE: (ST) RE: (ST) S3

Hi Ashley,

Triumphs have a very small market presence in Ireland.
I can only order a S3 directly from the importer (primarily Kawasaki/Aprilia)
and they will only bring an S3 in to order. They do have a RS, ST, Tiger and
Daytona on the showroom floor but the RS and Daytona have been gathering dust
for 12 months and the ST has been there all summer. Understandably, they won't
tie up their funds and floor space for a bike that's unlikely to sell.

However, the flip side is that they will cut me a really good deal on the bike
just to get one out on the roads and track days for folks to see. Currently I'm
getting a seat hump, bellypan, flyscreen, alarm and first service included for
the list price plus 10% discount on any additional purchases.

As for the colour, I've decided to go for Black but only because Roulette Green
is no longer offered.

Come on Triumph!!!
The S3 should be available in Black, Roulette Green and Lucifer Orange.
Anyone in the factory want to offer me a one off bodykit for a 02 S3 in green to
help promote the Marque over here??????

Martin,
Ireland

> Why will you have to order it sight unseen ?
> Ashley

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software