[ST] Water Wetter

Matt,
	I agree that you probably won't see much benefit using Water Wetter
with antifreeze. Remember we are talking about Texas here. I would be
surprised how much need there is for antifreeze even in the northern
panhandle region of the state if the bikes are garage kept. If freezing is
an issue, then one could always replace with antifreeze when the bikes are
"winterized". I do know from firsthand experience that the product is MUCH
more efficient at transferring heat than antifreeze (which is really not
that efficient at heat transfer). This would seem to be of value for those
living in the southern region of the country where freezing isn't as big a
deal as blistering temps can be.

Later,
Dave