Re: [ST] Winter Gloves

><<
>Anyone have any suggestions for some cool weather gloves?

I'll second the Z Deer Traks. I wear 'em year round. When I bought them
they only offered one style but you could get various color schemes. I
opted for solid black. Now they offer several styles. In spite of the fact
they come sans kevlar/carbon/steel studs I really think they'd offer
excellent abrasion protection due to the double & triple layers of skin &
long gauntlet. But they are not bulky. If it's real cold I slip an ultra
thin thinsulate glove under them & that does the trick.

The only slightly negative comment I could make is that their retention
system seems a bit lacking but they have probably addressed this with the
newer models.

I defy anyone to show me a more buttery soft pair of gloves. They feel so
soft in fact that they almost feel unnatural.

Of course heated grips(which I don't have) may make many non-summer full
gauntlet all around gloves do the job.

John 'Apex Dawg'
Red ' 00 ST