Re: [ST] A visit from the Sheriff (part 2 of 2)

Previously, Sean (Britbike2@xxxxxxx) wrote:

> It's always a great day to ride to work.

Isn't that the truth!

> Hey, thanks for the end to the
> cliff hanger.  I wanted to chime in, but everyone else had already said it.

I didn't plan for it to be a 2-parter with a cliff-hanger, but it just
worked out that way.

> Good story, every though about giving up computers and moving to cinema?

There are days when I'm tempted to do ANYTHING but software! Sometimes
the only things that keep me sane are my motorcycle, my woodworking shop
and, of course, my family.

I wonder if there are any other people on this list who struggle to keep
sawdust off of their bikes?

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL