Re: [ST] 2001 test ride continued

>From: "Paul Steinbacher" <psteinbacher@xxxxxxxxx>

> > The only other bike that could tempt me away from the Sprint is the
>Yamaha
> > FZ-1.

If the FZ-1 could tempt you away from the Sprint, you obviously have no
appreciation for a fine motorcycle.  The FZ-1 is a big YAWN.  It has soft
suspension that insulates you from the road, and it lacks personality.  It
is not an R-1 for the streets -- it is a slightly better Bandit. In fact, I
actually prefer the Fazer 600 and think it is more fun to ride.

And BTW, I have never been refused a test-ride from a dealership, Japanese
or otherwise. Dealers that do not allow test-rides should be encouraged to
go out of business.