[ST] Another Comment on Code

I forgot to say that I found my instructor yesterday, Paul, to be
extremely helpful.  He gave me good feedback throughout the day.  In
particular, he noticed when I was having trouble mastering one of the
curves in the fourth session (a big "U"-- the same curve that in the
next session I scraped my right peg).  He pulled me off the track,
talked to me about it, and had me follow him through it.  He matched the
speed that I had been using entering the series of curves that contained
my problem curve, which gave me the confidence to follow him into the
problem curving, knowing he "knew" how I rode, and I nailed the curve
from then on!  I had not been gradually throttling on all the way
through the curve, subconsciously afraid of the lean angle.  Working
through my problems with that curve was truly a "break through" moment
for me!

If you are thinking about taking one of these riding schools, I can
heartily recommend the California Superbike School . . . .

Lisa